Thursday, November 26, 2009

Let's Hide!!!!


Dear Hide and Seek,

You are different than I remember you. It used to be that you would hide in many places, and someone would come find you. While that was fun, I much prefer Cameron's version of you. She runs to me and takes my hand yelling, "c'mon Kewwy, let's hide!!!!". We then race into Jess and Jason's room, jump into the bed (with her day day and all 5 characters from Yo Gabba Gabba), and hide under the covers. We then stay quiet and still and look at each other and giggle. It's the best. We essentially just lay there. It's the lazy man's hide and seek, and I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing. I imagine I will spend a good portion of this weekend in this bed under these covers, and it's fine by me.

Roll over,

a very happy auntie




No comments:

Post a Comment