Monday, June 13, 2011

YO TUVÉ UN SUEÑO EN ESPAÑOL ANOCHE!!!!!!

What?!

I HAD A DREAM IN SPANISH LAST NIGHT!!!!!

Do you know what this means??????

Supposedly it means I´m getting really really good at Spanish.

Is that true?????

I don´t know

What was it about??????????????

I have no idea. Only thing I can remember is that someone said this... ¨En español, no pudes decir mas mejor¨. No people, no places, no events. Just those words, in Spanish.

I´m pumped.

(And I added the below examples of me fake sleeping so you could get a real feel for what it must be like to see me dreaming...1. a part of the ever popular w+k photo of the day sleeping on foam shoulder pads 2. fake sleeping on the n train back from coney island with biancs and alissa 3. fake sleeping after a long day getting lost in valencia) Does everyone have pictures of themselves fake sleeping? Is this a problem I have?





2 comments:

  1. I love this blog of yours and still can't believe you are over there really doing all of this amazing stuff! Way to go, girly, and keep up the awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how happy this post made me. Fake sleeping...I do this when Im trying to get Porter to sleep at night. If I fall alseep, he's a goner. I love you so much. You have the most entertaining blog I read! Thanks for being you, Kel.

    ReplyDelete