Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not just clothing for disco parties

Dear Yann and your magical coupons,

I have the hardest time finding jeans that fit me well. you give me like 89 coupons to Express. I haven't shopped there pretty much since I was wearing black party pants in college. So I ignored them until yesterday when you told me that Express has great jeans. You are right. I got not 1 but 3 pairs. And they fit like they were made for me, by my own designer.

On another important note though, why do they say a "pair" of jeans when it's only one unit of jeans. They should call it a pair of jean legs or something. Wouldn't that make more sense? Just saying.

Thanks for the mad discount,

Your now more stylish employee

(and the answer to the pair of jeans conundrum can be found at the link below.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080326232730AAmJc49

No comments:

Post a Comment