Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to be a big girl

After a melodramatic phone call, time delay, doc swap, deployment fib, and hospital change, Baby Girl Thomas is scheduled to be induced to make her way into this world tomorrow, November 4, 2010. We are all very excited and anxious for her arrival. Jess and Jason will go in at 6am tomorrow, and Cam and I will occupy ourselves until we get a phone call to come meet #2, who will receive her name upon arrival. We are very hopeful it will all happen tomorrow, but either way, we shall meet her in the next few days!

Cam tells me that when her little sister arrives, she will teach her all the things big sisters are supposed to pass on to their siblings. Things such as..."how to be a big girl", "how to share toys", "how to eat like a big girl", "how to sing songs", and other adorable lessons. I've gotten her on video twice telling me these things. I couldn't choose just one.



No comments:

Post a Comment