Wednesday, May 26, 2010

last days in nyc

ran myself ragged and sleepless for my last weekend in nyc. it was totally worth it.

last day of work lunch with my ladies ang, rach, and kel

best random friday night dance party at an unsuspecting sushi restaurant (this is alissa, jerome, and bianca's reaction to the idea of their first jager bomb

down low "tonight's gonna be a good good night"

romey, will, me and alissa

my favorite annual party luke and meranne's bocce tourney - luke giving us the low down

luke gets iced as he is giving us the rules. i can't believe i just blogged about ice-ing

insert any balls joke here

charles working out the underground ice

our attempt to dress eric up as a european

calling the karaoke place to make sure all is well

last brunch with my favorite astoria ladies at cafe bar

after comedy show on my last night we end uop at tortilla flats for bingo. i win a shirt, calendar, key chain, and shot. bianca takes said shot for me

mar imitating my bendy arm dance

kiki calls chris from the back of the bingo card

can't explain the happiness i feel that my last night ends in karaoke - b and mar rocking it out

mar and kiks

"just a small town girl..."

air guitar

nothing like closing down karaoke at 4am on a monday night

No comments:

Post a Comment