Thursday, May 20, 2010

quads in times square

Last night my jwt ladies took me out to dinner at The View Lounge (yes the rotating restaurant on top of the Mariott Marquis, and yes it's our 2nd time being there). We overate, and all felt like shit today. Let's just say it's hard to control yourself at a dessert bar when you're all turned around (pun intended). And also, yes, i now know to wear a black bra with the above shirt - in case you were wondering. If you weren't, well, now you know.



Then tonight, the ladies of the best quad in advertising were reunited (also in Times Square) for dinner and American Idiot. And per usual, we giggled quite a bit. I shall miss this power foursome. Love you gals - don't let the addiction man get you. We got to witness the star power that is being on broadway...autograph signing outside the theater. It honestly just felt kind of awkward.

Also tonight, I shed my first tear about leaving...to Green Day's "I hope you have the time of your life", and I do. It was really something.

* these going away dinners are reaking havoc on my wasteline.

No comments:

Post a Comment