Thursday, May 6, 2010

mad drama

We went to the Metropolitan Opera last night to see Tosca.

That biotch is crazy. She got jealousy issues, and she kills people. but her voice, it is fantastic and bone chilling. It's too bad she is gullible, lost her lover, and killed herself. (sorry for the spoiler)

boobs McGee (who we aptly named because she has the biggest chest I've ever seen (sans sarcasm), and was practically wearing nothing to cover that fact up (meaning they were literally hanging out everywhere), which I'm not judging her for, I'm just stating facts) was watching.

And so were Lu and I.

But the old man who was watching Boobs McGee's chest was not.

And now we love the Opera and want to go again (not because of the boobs, but the show).

Also - I want the chandeliers below in my house (I know you must be laughing because right now I have no home).

No comments:

Post a Comment