Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Second Time Around

Another 3 months have passed, and because I don't plan ahead very well in my own life, I had to leave the country again. Sometimes I'm dumb, and when I booked my ticket home to Indy for next week, I booked it exactly 92 days since the last time I left the country, 2 days over my 90-day limit. Ugh. 

You might remember that my last trip to Uruguay was a disaster, and I was miserable. After about 4 seconds in the country, my sick ass re-boarded the ferry back to my bed immediately. 

This time was a success, and it was nice to have a day out of the city to relax. I was slightly annoyed in the morning because it was freezing, but the sun came out, and it turned out to be a perfect day.


i am obsessed with these trees





DD




my spot






this is what i would look like to you if i carried you inside my bag

No comments:

Post a Comment