Monday, August 2, 2010

Everybody cut loose, footloose

Last night was the Bike & Build NUS 2010 Prom. And it was Epic.

This is a video of my dress and how loud it is. (sideways)




I started the day with what we now call a short ride of 60 miles with my bro. We arrived in Rugby, ND, the geographical center of North America, which is so exciting. We stopped at DQ on the way to the high school, which is becoming a daily ritual. After a long nap, and a special sibling dinner at Pizza Hut complete with pepperoni stuffed crust pizza, it was time to prepare for prom, and to experience the spirit of the llama.

Michael and Liz did a superb job of decorating, and Jamey made a killer playlist. There was even a photo booth to get prom pics before going in. The outfits were all amazing, and we had the best time dancing up a storm all night long. Words cannot express how great it was.

Michael and I arriving in Rugby
our host sort of forgot we were coming, so we took some naps
Ton my prom date and I getting tatted up before the dance
our joint tattoo in memory of Pancake Steve
Momgela and I...my amazing dress
I have never sweat this much in my whole life. Beth helping me air some things out.
dance party llama proma down on the farm
all the girls freak dancing Steven
i wanna dance with somebody
kraft family dancers
there's another new crooked stache in town
prom king and queen - Steven and Kira...best prom dance ever
prom award winners
wave your flag
my prom date and i

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits are a SCREAM!!!! You guys are so funny. The posts just get better and better. Love you, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete