Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Double Your Kraftness

So last week when I successfully changed my flat tire without any help, I thought I was ready for this trip. Then today, my bro and I ran all our last minute errands together, packed and shipped my bike, etc. Then tonight I was talking on the phone with my mom while Michael worked at packing up his bike. After assuring me he was fine, she then called back and said I should indeed come over and help as he was growing quite frustrated. When I arrived, this is what I saw...
After about 15 minutes of trying to fit his bike into the box, we finally figured it out (and now I wish I could have packed mine as gracefully, but practice does make perfect). So we were feeling joyous, and I decided we needed to take another photo portraying our victory with muscle poses, which you will see below.


Of course, that turned into a photo shoot using any prop found in my mom's garage. The rest is what happened. So happy I get to spend my summer with my 'lil bro. Look out northern United States, we're coming, and with 30 other similarly hilarious people.





No comments:

Post a Comment