Friday, June 11, 2010

a message from my frustrated chest

Whoever the F Makes Swim Suits?

Please, for the love of everything holy, can someone make cute bathing suits for people with big boobs? Seriously. Just because I have a large chest does not mean I necessarily A. also have a fat ass or B. have a lack of taste or C. Want my huge knockers hanging out or down to my knees.

I have been trying to find a new traje de bano for my travels, and...no dice! Anything that I can find either has no support, looks like something my grandmother would wear, or is ugly. Just because we are well endowed does not mean we also need to wear diaper-like bottoms. I also do not want to wear a swimsuit that looks like a minimizer beige bra. Eww. That is not sexy or attractive in any way. You find a cute supportive top, and the bottoms would fit me and my 5 best friends and the suit is made out of the ugliest material you've ever seen. If you don't get the supportive top, then your body starts to look like that of an 80-year old and the girls start sagging to the floor. That is also not the look I'm going for.

I need support, style, and sexy. Why is that so much to ask for?

Why hasn't anyone cashed in on this market yet? From now on when people ask me what I'm going to do after traveling, my new answer is "become a millionaire by selling cute swim suits for women with boobs as big as your head". You can say you knew me then.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah! I am laughing out loud, Kel! you are wonderful. I am glad I rediscovered your blog. You are such a talented writer and so fun to read! I love you ,Kel. You really are so amazing. Good luck on your adventure! I will be better at following...I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boobs are as big as your head? Holy mackerel. Very jealous. Kinda.
    Oh, and I HATE Diaper bottoms. Most hated item in my life. I buy Vitamin A because they are very far from diaper bottoms. But they are also very skimpy and require lots of shaving or frequent Brazilian waxes.
    Can you make your new line affordable too? I can't believe how expensive swimsuits are. k, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nat and laurenne - super pumped that you commented! first 2 comments on my blog ever!!!!!! it's the little things!

    nat - thanks for reading. i'm glad we can vicariously keep in touch by checking each other's cyber lives!!:)

    laurenne - yes, as big as my head. and skimpy bottoms do not go well with hmmmm how shall i put this nicely...a somewhat untamed private area in effort not to get "saddle sores" this summer. people are going to see much more than they bargained for. sorry if that's tmi.

    ReplyDelete