Saturday, June 5, 2010

No yelling on the bus

I am the DD. (sung to the tune of I am the Walrus?)

Now that I'm back in a town with cars and such, I'm offering up my designated driving services. I figure for all the years I made my friends drive my severely intoxicated ass around, or all the times I tried to fight them for my keys, it's time for me to return the favors.

People always ask me how I can do it, be the sober one with all the drunk people. I want to ask those people, how can you not? I used to agree, but drunk people are funny. I mean, drunk people can be soooooo entertaining, and while sometimes annoying, I say the benefits mostly outweigh the downside. And I especially have patience when it's some of my bestest friends.

I drove Mike's massively big SUV downtown full of some of my favorite people to see a show at Radio Radio downtown last night, then on to the Slippery Noodle where I learned to play the bowling video game where I got a higher score than I do in real life. This is a pointless post. But I liked being the drunk bus driver, made me feel needed.

And the funniest comment of the night from the back seat drivers was when Jon told me I was turning the wrong way down a one way street in a huge car that made me nervous. haha Jon, funny.

I am soooo happy to be home with all my homies from the Ville.

No comments:

Post a Comment