Monday, July 12, 2010

every hand's a winner, every hand's a loser


Some days, it's hard to ride. Mentally, physically, etc. Sometimes you don't have it in you. It's frustrating, but true. Yesterday was my day.

My feet have been going numb, which they continued to do yesterday. I got into a fender bender with Liz, and then on top of it was sick. Needless to say I wasn't feeling it, and vaned myself.

Good news is that I was in much better spirits today, and able to have a great riding day today. Just gotta listen to your body sometimes, and I'm glad that I did. Today, I was just ready to ride some bikes. I even rode my bro into the ground! We crossed the state line to Indiana, and we are close to home in South Bend! Mama and Papa Krafter were in the house!!!


yes it's sort of a pathetic sign...but it's still home

like father like son
I wear my sunglasses at night
three men in a little back seat

No comments:

Post a Comment