Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the hand of paul

So there is this guy Paul on our trip. He is super-human. Seriously. He is.

He is huge, and has more energy than most mortals. Today when we stopped at the beach on our route, he pushed me on the merry-go-round, I almost threw up, but it was fun. I have never been pushed that fast on the merry-go-round. When I was struggling up a hill earlier today, I felt like some crazy power was pushing me up. But then I turned around and realized that the human hand of Paul was literally pushing me up the hill. Yes people, Paul was riding his bike uphill at his normal pace, and pushing me up like it was no big deal. What?

We again had 2 lunches today, as well as 2 state lines. Double double your refreshment, double double your enjoyment.

We are now in Ashtabula, OH. Enter Paul's hands again. He took turns pushing Michael and Nolan the rest of the way after 2nd lunch to the host. He helps everyone, he's not just helping us girls. Equal opportunity, that Paul.

We took showers at hosts' houses tonight. This is always an interesting experience, one which usually makes me giggle inappropriately due to the personalities of the people we meet. Plus, Nolan and Michael make me laugh too easily. We talked about how the host's grandson looks like a Chip 'n Dale's dancer when he wears a tuxedo. Again, what?

The end to the night was Jamey's introduction to Club Northern. He transformed the church kitchen into a night club, complete with strobe lights, glow sticks, a bouncer, and Taylor Swift. We had one hell of a dance party.

my bro and i trying to think of something clever for the PA sign (for no particular reason)
all the hard thinking pays off
O-H-I-O

Bouncer Paul for Club Northern
you needed the glasses and the password - promoting the party
let's get this party started
you can find me in da club
dancing machines
mark's interpretive

No comments:

Post a Comment